Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And it starts...

As has been the pattern throughout my entire life... I am always SO short on time!! So much so that my mother's Christmas present to me this past year was a beautiful cross stitch that reads "Never Enough Time"!! That is the name of this blog, although I couldn't make that the URL because there is another one with that name that nobody has posted on since 2005! But whatever!! So, currently I am on summer break, right?? Well, I have a philosophy class Mon-Thurs 10:30am-1:30pm until August 2nd, and then I work 2pm-10pm daily. And on my days off I always seem to have plenty to do too! For instance this Friday I have off and I am getting a pedicure (totally self-indulgent, and not a NEED but definitely a WANT... I haven't had one since the wedding)... I also need to do a little bit of laundry, and I am signed up to sell carnival tickets at Old Settler's Days that evening! So far during this pregnancy I hadn't been too awful tired until today, and then it hit me... What the hell am I thinking???????????  Meaning that I am having a hard time keeping up now and it is only going to get worse! I stopped participating in extra stuff but still seem to fill my plate with everything else! I guess we will just have to soldier through and see what happens.

In other news, today I am eight weeks! Which means the baby is the size of a raspberry...one of my favorite fruits!


We have an ultrasound a week from Thursday! And while I know we won't see much on it, I am still WAY excited! We will get to hear the heartbeat at least!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a hard worker honey... I love you soo much. You need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a big raspberry! :-) Actually, you won't hear the heartbeat yet, but you will see it. Its awesome. I'll be following this blog!

    ReplyDelete